The Port Orchard/South Kitsap Community and The Port Orchard Chamber have activities, events and programs year round!
Port Orchard, Kitsap county and all of West Sound are busy year round with educational, cultural, arts and entertainment, athletic, fraternal and business related activities, events, conferences and workshops. The Port Orchard Chamber strives to promote these activities and events, especially in the Port Orchard/South Kitsap community as much as time and space allows. Check here for details on upcoming chamber membership luncheons, Chamber morning seminars, Chamber After Hours. Check back here for a nomination form for the 2010 Man and Woman of the Year or check out past Man and Woman of the Year recipients.
The Chamber/Community Events links will give you information on chamber: events, festivals and activities like our Murder Mystery Event, Seagull Calling Festival, Business Showcase, Downtown Art Walks, Concerts by the Bay-- as well as other community organization events, and events and activities of our chamber members. Check our calendar for events and activities as well.
Great People Lead to Great Festivals and we have a festival/event committee looking for you!
- Concerts by the Bay series May through September at the Port Orchard Waterfront Marina Park!
- Port Orchard Farmers Market Saturdays, April through September
- Downtown Art Walks May through October, 1st Friday evening of the month!
- Kitsap Harbor Festival, Memorial Day Weekend at both the Port Orchard and the Bremerton Marinas
- The Chamber's Seagull Calling Festival,Memorial Weekend, part of the Kitsap Harbor Festival
- Fathoms O'Fun Association has events year round, with the main event the Fathoms Festival taking place end of June through July 4th. Contact for info!!
- Festival of Chimes & Lights, first Saturday in December - planning July through November!
- Taste of Port Orchard, Sunday of Labor Day weekend, coordinated by Port Orchard Bay St. Assoc.