Upcoming Training Opportunity
In this fast-paced and free workshop we’re going to show you how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business!
Put the Power of Email + Social Media to Work for YOUR Business!
Date: March 22, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Kitsap Community Resources
3200 Rainshadow Court
Port Orchard, WA 98366
At the heart of small business and non-profit marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help them achieve their goals and objectives. Newsletters and announcements have become core components of those campaign choices. Email is more important than ever – to the communication efforts of businesses and nonprofits everywhere; and to the customer, donor, client or supporter of those organizations.
This session will reveal some simple but powerful best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their email newsletters more effective.
Key concepts that we will cover:
- Creating newsletter campaigns that drive action
- Building professional emails that showcase your organization
- Connecting newsletters and emails to social media
- How to use newsletters and emails to drive traffic to your website
- Delivering your campaigns to your email contacts, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn at the same time
- Measuring your campaign results
- The Chamber
- Doing Business
- Visiting South Kitsap
- Our Community
- Festivals & Events
- What's New